Effective September 1, 2021
Nordic Digital Ventures AB registered at Framtidsvägen 10A, 352 22, Växjö, Sweden with Organization Number of 559101-1068 (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is the company and legal entity who operates the www.veckomat.se website (the “Service” or “Veckomat).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Website. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
In order to help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for using our Website. For example, to schedule a takeout you may only need to provide us with a name, phone number, date, and time.
The Service is not directed to children under eighteen (18) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
The Service collects following information, either directly from Veckomat Users, Subscribers, or Viewers, or through third-parties regarding Users, Subscribers, or Viewers.
- Delivery & Takeout Information. A Veckomat User, Subscriber, or a third-party may voluntarily give us certain information. This can include names, email addresses, and phone numbers; email addresses of other people and any other information provided to us or as required by the Service User upon scheduling, pursuant to the Service’s Terms & Conditions.
- Billing Information. If you make a purchase, our third-party secure payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information. We do not store your credit card number, card type, the expiration date or other information.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Other Website Analytics Services. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see ‘Your Rights and Choices’ below), we use third-party Service Providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and Viewer interactions services to Veckomat in connection with our operation of our Website, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to Veckomat. You may opt-out of relevant cookies using opt-out features on their respective websites.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, to:
- Provide the Service. We will use your information to provide our Website to you; including facilitating scheduling; managing your account; responding to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the billing history to you on your billing page in the Website, and to perform internal financial processes, such as looking at the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the service is working properly. We will also email you regarding your schedules. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time. Visit the ‘Your Rights and Choices’ section below.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Administrative. We may contact you to inform you about changes in your services, our service offering and other important service-related notices, such as changes to this document or about security or fraud notices.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. We will use your information to protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our Users and any other person, as well as to enforce this document or our Terms & Conditions.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including complying with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities, or in legal proceedings involving us.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell your information to any third parties or disclose it in exchange for money or other valuable consideration. We do not share your Personal Data with others except as indicated within this document, or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt-out of having your Personal Data shared.
We may share information we collect about you, including Personal Data, in the following ways:
- With third-party Service Providers, agents, contractors, or government entities.
We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Restaurants”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you:
We may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. We may also engage Service Providers to provide services such as monitoring and developing Veckomat services; aiding in communications, infrastructure, and IT services; customer service; debt collection; analyzing and enhancing data. These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the above-listed types of information that we request may be collected by third-party Service Providers on our behalf.
We may share information with Service Providers and government entities for legal, security, and safety purposes. This includes sharing information in order to enforce policies or contracts, address security breaches, and assist in the investigation of fraud, security issues, or other concerns.
We require Service Providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep the Personal Data that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your Personal Data except in connection with providing their services.
We may share your data if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal, or governmental request; to respond to a subpoena, court order, warrant, or other legal process; to enforce applicable Terms & Conditions or this document, including investigation of potential violations thereof; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Veckomat; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address, security or technical issues, illegal, or suspected illegal activities (including fraud); or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved, as part of a judicial or regulatory proceeding.
If you are using the Service as a paid member of an organization or using your organization’s email domain (thereby representing yourself as a member of the organization), we may share your email address and plan information with an authorized agent of your company upon request in order for them to administer the account for the company.
Your Rights and Choices
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to send to you service-related emails which are not available for opt-out. If you do not wish to receive any service-related emails from us, you have the option to delete your account.
- Cookies. You may also refrain from providing or may withdraw your consent for Cookies via your browser settings and via limited opt-out functions within Veckomat. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all Cookies, to notify you when a Cookie is issued, or to not receive Cookies at any time. Please keep in mind that Cookies are required to authenticate Users as well as perform some actions within the Service (such as to pay for an order), so in order to use the Website, Cookies are often required.
- Third Party Analytics Services. Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics’ services using the Opt-Out feature on their website. The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
You may opt out of Facebook Pixel’s services using their opt-out feature: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit their Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- Additional Rights. Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
Security and Storage of Information
We have taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information we collect. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those at your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Sweden and process it there.
Veckomat takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We work hard to protect the personal data that you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, or disclosure. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, there is no guarantee that personal data will be absolutely safe from access, alteration, or destruction by a breach of any of our physical, technical, and managerial safeguards.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a unique and complex password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites and applications. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see Your Rights and Choices), we may also use third-party advertisers, ad networks, and other advertising, marketing, and promotional companies, to serve advertisements on our Website. Any access to and use of such linked websites and applications is not governed by this document but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products and services they offer, and we do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products and services they offer, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites or applications.
Users Outside Sweden
Our application and database servers are located with SiteGround Services in The Netherlands. If you are an individual located outside the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Canada or another jurisdiction outside of the EU Region with laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from European Union’s laws, please be aware that information we collect (including through the use of methods such as Cookies and other web technologies) will be processed and stored in the Netherlands or in other countries where we or our third-party Service Providers have operations. By submitting your personal data to our Website and using our Service, you expressly consent to have your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the Netherlands or another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
In connection with the operation of its Website, we may transfer your personal data to various locations, which may include locations both inside and outside of the European Economic Area. Veckomat is in the process of submitting our certification of compliance with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield with respect to the personal data of Users of the Service who are residents of the EU, EEA or Switzerland that we receive and process through Veckomat. We adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, liability and enforcement for individuals in participating European countries whose personal data is processed through us and will certify accordingly. We may also process personal data submitted relating to individuals in Europe via the European Union Standard Contractual Clauses.
Do Not Track
We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
For any complaints that cannot be resolved with us directly, we have chosen to utilize the European Data Protection Supervisor in relation to such unresolved complaints (as further described in the Principles).
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. All deletion requests will be managed in accordance with Veckomat Deletion Procedures. Deletion requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete (and direct our Service Providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug software to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise lawfully use that information in compatibility with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by reaching out to email@example.com.
Only you or a person registered that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
The request must:
- Provide sufficiently detailed information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person to whom the requested Personal Information pertains or their authorized representative.
- Include sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
- Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
- Veckomat will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will attempt to respond to your requests in as timely a fashion as possible. In the event of delays over 60 days, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable receipt of a request. The response we provide will explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before fulfilling your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time and will notify you by email or through a notice on our Website homepage.